From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our Copperas Cove optometrists provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- TSO Cove optometrists treat eye emergencies in nearby Copperas Cove, TX. Please walk in with red eyes, pink eye, or scratched & swollen eyes for immediate attention.
- TSO Cove eye doctors treat children of all ages in Copperas Cove, TX. Custom kid friendly eye exams, myopia control, & stylish kids frames.
- TSO Cove's specialized diabetic eye exam detects any diabetes related vision problems minimizing risks to your vision. Schedule today in nearby Copperas Cove.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Usually involves covering one eye and focusing the other on a fixed point in front of you, while describing what you can see on the “periphery” of your vision.